Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Skills Learnt

While doing this project I have learnt how to do a few new things to further help me when I am using 3Ds Max.

One of the main things I learnt and also fun things was the wave modifier that I used to make the water move in my Tilbury Fort Animation, this tool allowed a more realistic scene for the Thames.

I also found out while messing about with some tools and options there are pre made models that can be imported from the C:Drive of the University, even though these models are very useful I decided not to use any in my models as I felt that using pre-made models would remove some of the creativity of my project so decided againt this but would be very useful in the future.

Also using camras again for the second time was another challenge trying to find the right camra, the angles and speed to move at was always a challenge but an enjoyable one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment